Read, change and write EXIF, IPTC and GPS information in JPEG and TIFF images plus known RAW formats (Canon CRW, Adobe DNG, Canon CR2, Fujifilm RAF, Minolta MRW, Nikon NEF, Pentax PEF, Sony ARW and Sony SR2). You can change, read, write all EXIF, IPTC or GPS fields in JPEG images.
AiS Exif Info ActiveX tested on Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7 and ready to use in your applications or scripts. There are demo sources in C#, VB, ASP, ASPX, PHP, Phyton. Visual Basic demo application (with source code in .NET) allows you read EXIF, GPS, IPTC fields from your images immediately after installation without any compiling.
The component is useful for programmers, which need to read or change EXIF/IPTC/GPS information in programs on C++, C#, VB, Delphi, any .NET Projects or in web services by use script languages like PHP, ASP, Python or any other, that supports COM objects.
- Read EXIF 2.21, GPS, IPTC information from JPEG, TIFF and RAW image formats (Canon CRW, Adobe DNG, Canon CR2, Fujifilm RAF, Minolta MRW, Nikon NEF, Pentax PEF, Sony ARW and Sony SR2)
- Change and Write ALL EXIF, GPS, IPTC fields into JPEG/TIFF/RAW images or digital photos
- ParseText method allows you to prepare string with includded EXIF, IPTC, GPS fields or User macros (For example: With help of ParseText method you can generate HTML/XML documents based on prepared templates by replacing macros in a template for selected EXIF, GPS, IPTS fields or user macros)
- User custom macros allows you to use your custom string (url, company name, slogan) in ParseText method
Now you can download sources of C# demo application for study usign AiS Exif Info in Visual Studio C#.
Download C# demo application sources files (44kb)
What is new in AiS Exif Info version 3.2:
- Added support read/write MetaData info from/to images formats:
BMP, Canon CR2, Canon CRW, Gif, JP2, JPEG, MRW, ORF, PNG, PSD, Raf, TGA, TIFF
- Added function WriteMetaDataToImage, WriteExifImage, WriteIptcToImage for write Metadata info from one image to another
- Added methods ClearExif, ClearIptc to strip MetaData info from images
- Fixed errors reading Application2.Keywords and other multiline Iptc tags
What is new in AiS Exif Info version 3.0:
- Added support writing EXIF/IPTC into TIFF images
- Fixed several errors
What is new:
1. Changed Exif, IPTC, GPS fields names
2. Added reading/writing MakerNote fields for Cannon, Fujifilm, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Sigma/Foveon, Sony
3. Added method WriteExifInfo(filename) for Writing Exif, IPTC, GPS info into file
4. Added method GetAllExifData() for reading all EXIF, IPTC, GPS fields
First version of AiS EXIF Info created.
- read EXIF data fields
- read IPTC data fields